Our Professional Staff
We have over two decades of clinical, consultation and training experience in a variety of settings. We have worked in collaboration with public and private organizations, to meet the needs of the community. As Employee Assistance Professionals (EAP), we have partnered with HR departments to develop policies and procedures, provide training to managers, as well as critical incident stress debriefings when violence and/or trauma occur in the workplace.
- Family and Divorce Mediation: Center for Dispute Resolution/De Paul University
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing: International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc.
- Sexual Addictions: Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals
- Sexual Dysfunction: Stritch School of Medicine/Loyola University Medical Center
- Gambling Addictions: Proctor Hospital
- Evaluation & Treatment of Sex Offenders: Wisconsin Sex Offender Treatment Network
We are clinical professional members of:
- American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers
- Employee Assistance Professional Association
- Illinois Alcohol & Other Drug Addictions Professionals
- MaleSurvivor: The National Organization against Male Sexual Victimization
- National Association of Social Workers
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health
The Men’s Center welcomes people of all backgrounds. If you have questions or comments about our services, or if you want to learn more about how The Men’s Center can help you or someone close to you, please contact us.
The Men’s Center. A Place for Healing, Mindfulness & Possibilities.