Anger Management Forum
At The Men’s Center, we developed the Anger Management Forum to help you manage your anger and aggression. During the forum, we will offer you useful and straightforward methods to help you address destructive thoughts and behaviors associated with anger.
- Recognizing your style of anger (and their subgroups)
- Hidden anger
- Explosive anger
- Chronic anger
- Defining if is It Really Anger?
- Identifying “thinking errors” that trigger your anger
- Expanding your skills to self-soothe and communicate your thought and needs more effectively
- Building your credibility by developing and maintaining healthy relationships
“Regaining Control: For Non-Court-Ordered Clients”
Click here to download a flyer for this forum (32 kB PDF)
The Men’s Center welcomes people of all backgrounds. If you have questions or comments about our services, or if you want tlearn more about how The Men’s Center can help you or someone close tyou, please contact us.
The Men’s Center. A Place for Healing, Mindfulness & Possibilities.